We know you’re a busy lawyer, and you have your job/clients to take care of. That’s why all our course content is focused and straight to the point, and at the same time covers everything you need to know to test and pass with confidence. QLTS School’s courses empower you to study in your preferred environment, at your own pace, and at the most suitable and convenient time for you – whether at home or in your office, in the UK or elsewhere.
Our materials are suitable for candidates from different backgrounds and varying levels of legal knowledge and experience in English law. You may be qualified in a common law or civil law jurisdiction, have little or extensive legal experience, English may be your first or second language, and you may be working full-time or part-time – whatever your circumstances are, you can be sure of expert support, quality training and the flexibility to tailor your training requirements so that you can prepare for and succeed at passing the QLTS assessments on your own terms.
Here are some key elements of our training courses you’ll benefit from:
- Flexible, comprehensive and cost-effective course programmes for the two elements of the QLTS assessment
- A series of professionally written textbooks covering all the subject areas required by the SRA
- Summaries of the main legal concepts and key areas of each subject
- Extensive online resources and an advanced online training system
- Periodic updates for the course material
- Dozens of mock tests covering the two elements of the QLTS, allowing you to evaluate your performance in a simulated exam environment
- A video library with online tutorials and professional presentations, available to watch on your computer, iPad, iPhone or Android devices
- Practical exercises, legal skills video workshops and personal training
- Expert tutors drawn from University Law Lecturers and SRA External Examiners on the Legal Practice Course (LPC), experienced in teaching international candidates for the QLTS assessments
- Remote access to Lexis Library and West Law databases, exclusively offered to our candidates – no need to go to any physical library
- Special arrangements and unique programmes for international candidates based outside the UK
- Personalised consultations and step-by-step study plans available for both the MCT and OSCE to help you stay focused on the aims you set from the moment you begin preparation
Our unique and comprehensive course programmes cover each of the two elements of the assessment: