The QLTS syllabus is comprehensive and covers legal areas taught over several years in UK universities and during the Legal Practice Course (LPC), the vocational stage of the domestic route for qualification in England and Wales. In addition, the QLTS assessments test your legal skills which can only be acquired through regular practice or substantial legal experience. It has therefore taken us more than two years to design, develop and enhance our QLTS course programmes to make sure they meet the SRA and Kaplan requirements.
While we are not aiming to provide sample material for each and every aspect of the course, we do hope the QLTS sample questions and material below will give you some basic idea as to what to expect when you sign up with us.
Sample Material for the MCT
- A demo version of our MCT Online Training System (used by almost every person who prepares for the MCT assessment today)
- An excerpt from Property Law MCT textbook (the study pack includes 11 textbooks with over 2,000 pages)
- Revision notes (the study pack includes over 300 pages)
- Sample multiple choice practice questions (more than 1,000 questions are available to registered students)
- MCT Mock Test with 20 questions (15 mock tests with 1,350 questions in total are available to Advantage and Premium students, 5 mock tests to Basic's)
- MCT Video Library Preview (the full library has over 80 video lessons spanning over 35 hours)
Sample Material for the OSCE
- OSCE Practice Area Summaries (the study pack includes over 200 pages)
- QLTS Skills Online Demo (the full version contains more than 60 interactive exercises). At this time this module is not supported on mobile devices.
- An excerpt from QLTS Skills Online accompanying textbook (the complete book contains more than 100 pages)
- OSCE mock exams on Civil Litigation/Advocacy and Business Law/Interviewing (the full set includes 125 mock exams)
- Sample tutor-marked paper for a mock practice station (you will receive tutor feedback based on the number of mock practice stations available on your OSCE course package)
- A demo version of our OSCE Online Training System (containing the practice area summaries, mock exams, QLTS Skills Online, and many other useful resources)
- Suggested analysis of an Advocacy mock exercise
Since the introduction of the QLTS in 2010, we’ve helped thousands of candidates prepare and pass the QLTS assessments on the first attempt. We can do the same for you. Let's get started.