Working in Partnership with Law Firms
Many of today's leading law firms require that their foreign lawyers will take the QLTS and qualify as solicitors in England and Wales.
Here are just some of the reasons why a lawyer in your firm should take the QLTS assessments and qualify as an English solicitor:
- Open a variety of career opportunities and mobility of lawyers within your firm in a global market
- Enhance your firm’s professional profile, reputation and marketability
- Offer a wider range of legal services to your clients
- Work as a solicitor in England and Wales
- Gain a foothold in the EU market
- Acquire more business and increase your firm’s revenue
QLTS School is the premier training provider for the QLTS assessments. We work closely with the leading law firms in the UK and the rest of the world to offer the highest quality preparation courses to their lawyers. We will be actively working with the Head of Training and Education of your firm to make the learning process of your lawyers as smooth and pleasant as possible. Our tailroed programmes to your law ffirm will ensure successful results.
We have a candidate oriented commercially focussed ethos and a superb reputation for our teaching methodologies. We pride ourselves on both excellent service and quality courses.
QLTS School’s Ultimate Preparation Course
By partnering with us, the lawyers at your firm undertaking the QLTS will receive the best training available today.
The benefits of the partnership for your lawyers are:
- Focus – we only teach for one test, the QLTS assessment
- Experience – our staff has extensive experience in their field of expertise
- Professionalism – our course is the most comprehensive training programme, well designed and frequently updated. It combines professionally written textbooks with extensive online resources and tutor support - so your lawyers can study anywhere globally and there's no need to go to evening lectures
- Supportive – we have the best tutors and a dedicated administrative team on-hand to teach, answer queries and help your lawyers walk through the course
- Guidance – we will assist your lawyers to submit their applications for the Certificate of Eligibility and to register for the assessments
- Revision sessions – we will offer an online tutorial with our tutors, dedicated to your firm, a few weeks before the assessments.
In today's climate, you must be proactive and keep ahead of the competition - enhance your firm's professional profile, reputation and marketability by signing up with the QLTS School today.
If you are part of a law firm and wish to discuss working with us and how we can prepare your lawyers for the QLTS assessments, please contact us at info@qlts,co,uk or call us on + 44 (0) 207 117 6077. You can also download our QLTS brochure: