We'll Help You Pass the QLTS Assessments and Become a Dual-Qualified English Solicitor
QLTS School is the market leader for training and consulting services for the QLTS assessments. We serve individual lawyers and the world’s top law firms. We are the only training provider focused exclusively on offering courses for the QLTS since its introduction in 2010.
Our tutors and management team have been regularly attending the QLTS workshops held by the SRA in London over the last several years, following which we have designed and developed our QLTS preparation courses, which reflect the SRA's Day One Outcomes and the examiner's requirements and will therefore ensure you're ready to pass on your first attempt.
Wide Recognition as the QLTS Training Provider of Choice
QLTS School's preparation courses are recognised today as the most comprehensive, effective and affordable training for the QLTS assessments. In fact, the vast majority of the candidates who pass the assessments study with QLTS School.
We have a proven track record and video interviews of numerous candidates who passed the QLTS assessments on their first attempt and are now dual-qualified English solicitors - we invite you to visit the Success Stories page on this website to learn more about their experiences. We also maintain the QLTS Networking Group on LinkedIn, with over 12,000 members.
In October 2013, QLTS School received a strategic provider status by the Legal Education and Training Group (LETG)—an organisation whose members are the legal training and professional development managers at the 200 leading law firms in the UK.
Most importantly, the pass rate of our candidates is significantly higher compared to non-QLTS School candidates. Our pass rates have been checked and validated by ICF International (NASDAQ:ICFI), an independent unbiased research firm.
You Need a QLTS Training Provider So You can Focus on Your Studies—Not on What to Study
The assessment provider, Kaplan QLTS, is not authorised by the SRA to provide preparation courses for the QLTS assessments. The scope of the material, however, is very comprehensive and based on the same standards expected of lawyers who qualify through the domestic route in England and Wales. In fact, you can spend days just trying to understand what is covered by the syllabus.
It is, therefore, essential that you prepare for the assessments with a course provider that understands your needs and will provide you with the right guidance and advice from day one. Preparing with QLTS School will help you focus on your studies and save your time, money and effort of trying to compile your own study materials and plan.
Key Information About QLTS School's Courses
We know you’re a busy lawyer, and you have your job/clients to take care of. That’s why all our course content is focused and straight to the point, and at the same time covers everything you need to know to test and pass with confidence. QLTS School's courses empower you to study in your preferred environment, at your own pace, and at the most suitable and convenient time for you – whether at home or in your office, in the UK or elsewhere.
Our materials are suitable for candidates from different backgrounds and varying levels of legal knowledge and experience in English law. You may be qualified in a common law or civil law jurisdiction, have little or extensive legal experience, English may be your first or second language, and you may be working full-time or part-time – whatever your circumstances are, you can be sure of expert support, quality training and the flexibility to tailor your training requirements so that you can prepare for and succeed at passing the QLTS assessments on your own terms.
Here are some key elements of our training courses you'll benefit from:
- Flexible, comprehensive and cost-effective course programmes for the two elements of the QLTS assessment
- A series of professionally written textbooks covering all the subject areas required by the SRA
- Summaries of the main legal concepts and key areas of each subject
- Extensive online resources and an advanced online training system
- Periodic updates for the course material
- Dozens of mock tests covering the two elements of the QLTS, allowing you to evaluate your performance in a simulated exam environment
- A video library with online tutorials and professional presentations, available to watch on your computer, iPad, iPhone or Android devices
- Practical exercises, skills workshops and personal training
- Expert tutors drawn from University Law Lecturers and SRA External Examiners on the Legal Practice Course (LPC), experienced in teaching international candidates for the QLTS assessments
- Remote access to Lexis Library and West Law databases, exclusively offered to our candidates – no need to go to any physical library
- Special arrangements and unique programmes for international candidates based outside the UK
- Personalised consultations and step-by-step study plans available for both the MCT and OSCE to help you stay focused on the aims you set from the moment you begin preparation
Our unique and comprehensive course programmes cover each of the two elements of the assessment: